회원메뉴

• 쇼핑몰 검색

Karadium Essence Cover Foundation Pact SPF30 PA++

페이지 정보

admin date18-01-21 21:13 view188 comment0

본문

ac307afa9e7e4fa678b066c6b0eba8f3_1521285690_0301.jpg

2%20(2).jpg

I was a little unsure with this when I got it like I don’t know how to use this but Ms. Ley told me to use it just like how I used the cushion.

Karadium Essence Cover Foundation Pact SPF30 PA++ is for all skin type, has SPF (which I love btw), dual moisture system and long lasting.

3%20(2).jpg

Honestly speaking, I was in doubt to use this as I thought it will appear cakey and dry on my face but I got so shocked when it gave me the total opposite of what I was expecting.

I like how creamy it is and it won’t appear cakey at all. I also like how it melts on my skin right there and then upon application making my skin look spotless. It also covers the redness on my face making my skin look healthier.

I kept on saying WOW while applying this on my face the first time. Okay, now I am torn with this one and with Karadium Real Cushion.

Real Cushion will give you a dewy look but Essence Cover Foundation will give you a spotless look.

I used this after applying Isiloe Tone Up Cream and I must say that they blended well. No dryness on my face and it didn’t become chapped too. I also notice how my face isn’t that oily as well.

I normally walk for 10 minutes in the morning and in the afternoon in a humid weather and even I am sweating, it still looks amazing on my face.

The smoothness is still there and it looks so natural on my face, at least for me. Lol

I also love the fact that it instantly brightens my skin without feeling trying hard to achieve a white and mannequin-like complexion.

Without Essence Cover

KEC-1.jpg

With Essence Cover

KEC-2.jpg

With Karadium Make up base and Essence Cover

Dianne-Karadium-Make-up-Base-and-Karadium-Essence-Cover-1.jpg

With Isiloe Premium Tone Up Cream and Essence Cover

Isiloe-and-Karadium-Essence-Cover-3.jpg

Final Verdict:

I will use Karadium Essence Cover with Isiloe Tone Up Cream as it achieves the look I want and it is very suitable with the weather. It is light weight on the face even it is very humid.

I also like how my skin get smoother and clearer just by using this. I will also definitely going to recommend this from now on than Karadium Real Cushion I was previously hooked. 

comment reply

empty.

CALL CENTER

050 969 3232

Whatsapp  
+971 50 969 3232
mikbeautykorea@gmail.com

COMPANY INFO

Company : MIK General Trading LLC | CEO : John Hwang
Company Registration Number : 760262 | ADDRESS : Al Fajer Complex 2F, Oud Metha, Dubai, UAE
E-mail : mikbeautykorea@gmail.com | TEL : +971.50.969.3232

RETRUN & EXCHANGE

ADDRESS   Al Fajer Complex 2F, Oud Metha, Dubai, UAE

COPYRIGHT © Beauty Korea Global. All RIGHTS RESERVED. Designs and Images Beautykorea